Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm trying to get in schools. And actually have managed to get in one: a school in West London accepted me as a Sonic Arts student. I'm having an interview next friday to another school in London about a course in Sonic arts and design. Most importantly I'm studying now to get in Helsinki University to study Philosophy.

As you may guess, I have no idea where I want to step to next in my life. :)

And, as a friend told me, a bassist-philosopher isn't much of an occupation...

****

Work is becoming tiring. It would be nicer to make cappucinos and bacon-cranberry paninis if the boss wouldn't be so aggressive. I'm trying to develop my smiling skills as european as I can but sometimes I still fail.

Honesty is said to be a finnish virtue... I find it to be just a poor ability to lie when you should. But I'm becoming better.

****

It's beautiful here. We had a grillijuhlat last saturday!

****

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oho, tiedätkö jo minkä hintaista tuo opiskelu on tuolla? kiinnostavaa.

20/3/07 13:35  
Blogger tuto said...

tiedän joo... kallistahan se on mennä kouluun vaan menemisen vuok. tääl englannis.

täytyy täs miettii et mitä haluu - mut hakeminen on ilmasta viel onneks!

se helsingin yliopisto olis niin ihanan huokea <3

20/3/07 23:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to sit and ponderand hit 4 strings

22/3/07 22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home